Four in 10 City Workers Happy With Bonus
12 June 2012 (PLANSPONSOREurope.com) - Four in 10 workers in the City of London were happy with this year’s bonus, according to data from recruiter Morgan McKinley.
The data also reveals:
• Three quarters of financial services workers received a bonus for 2011/12
• Of these, 70% received a similar (40%) or higher (29%) bonus than 2010/11
• Compared to expectations, 15% received a bonus higher than anticipated
• Following bonus payments this year, 49% will look for a new role with improved compensation and 41% would stay in their current role
• One third (35%) of respondents expect that bonus payments will increase significantly once the market improves.